Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bindi's Top-Rated!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgW-G7fNcAwDvaEdS_xzELE3dwWJfxaJaSVQzmmNWnUywjuWMpmzmfWB2sv0H6E6AE93_J2N1VY20vOvNMOvxTuQcxVMiSJ2ANXHRK23mf7i5VpuxOgokA6QnxRsO9XH9Xy9AostZGa2Gc/s1600/bindi9.jpg

Erin Reese 'gets' the spirit of India.

In reading her adventures, I could almost hear the crowds and smell the curry.
But more than that, I felt blessed by the soulfulness of half-a-dozen millennia.
Erin was born to be in India - and to write this book.

~ Victoria Moran, author of Creating a Charmed Life

Hello travelers!

Thank you to everyone who has already purchased and read my new eBook, Bindi Girl: Diving Deep Into the Heart of India. I'm so excited to see Bindi climbing the ranks, rated #6 of all top-rated India books in Amazon's Kindle Store!


If you haven't already added your own review, please do! Your reactions help publishers and booksellers to take notice. Thank you!


You may also enjoy listening to the podcast of my recent radio appearance on San Francisco's WholeBody Talk with interviewer Polina Smith, in which I discuss India, Bindi, and astrology - and a bit about how I came to be the eclectic character I am today. If you missed the podcast, click here for listening information.

Happy travels, happy reading!

Love,
Erin

p.s. Bindi is also available on Amazon UK and Amazon DE. If you're from the UK, be the first to leave a review! Seien Sie der Erste, der einen deutschen Bewertung abzugeben!

No comments :

Post a Comment