Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Ganesha: Special gift for you!


OM SHREE GANAPATAYE NAMAHA




Today is Ganesha’s birthday… GANESHA CHATURTHI.

Shree Ganesha, also known as Ganapati, is the adorable and powerful son of Shiva and Parvati. He is widely worshipped as the god of wisdom, prosperity and good fortune and traditionally invoked at the beginning of any new venture or at the start of travel.

In honor of the most beloved god in India, to celebrate his birthday, AND to bestow us all with wisdom, prosperity, and good fortune, I’m offering a very special gift to you for one day only, September 19, 2012:

Tarot readings via email by DONATION, just for today.

Erin reads cards in Thailand, June 2012
(My normal rate is $100 per hour.)

HOW: Email your single question (one question per donation, please) directly to me, along with any specifics about your situation that I might need to know. I will respond within 24-48 hours with a personalized write-up of your intuitive reading, plus full-color photograph of the Tarot cards drawn for your question.

WHEN: Send your question to me by end of day, September 19, 2012 PDT.

I’m looking forward to reading for you.

Om gam ganapataye namaha!

With love,
Erin Reese

Please feel free to repost and share with interested friends and family.

Here is a YouTube chant with 108 mantras to Ganesh:


1 comment :

  1. Erin! The Tarot reading I just received lifted a massive fog off my area. I feel more strong & grounded! Thank you so much! Happy birthday, Ganesh! xxx

    ReplyDelete