Tuesday, January 18, 2022

The End of An Era: Farewell to this List!


Hello, and Namaste!

As you’re surely aware, I’ve switched all of my writing over to Substack.

This is the final email to my vintage Google Group list of yore.

If you haven’t yet, please make sure you are subscribed to ErinReese.Substack.com today!

Subscribe Here

 

I want to take a moment to say how amazing it’s been to be blogging for you since before the term “blog” arose. I started dispatching travel tales and articles in 2002 via round robin emails from India. I launched the Bindi Girl blog in 2006, the Erin Reese blog in 2010, and never looked back.

Thank you, old school Blogger and Google Groups for the platform.

And mostly, thank you friends and readers, for inspiring me with your comments and encouragement. You've kept me going when I've needed to write and self-express most. And you've seen me through the publishing of two books and much more. Let's see what comes next.

I look forward to continuing to write for humanity, for conscious awakening and embodied liberation.

Catch you on the flip side. See you on Substack!

Love,

Erin

A few moments of the old blog days captured below… what a ride!


San Francisco, April 2007

South India, January 2007

 .
Barcelona, Spain - August 2019

Erin Reese, M.S. is a contemporary non-dual spiritual teacher, author and guide. Erin also offers non-dual meetings and retreats on embodied liberation and Divine Feminine transmission. She is the author of the memoirs Truth Seeker: A Spiritual Adventure of Love, Loss, and Liberation and The Adventures of Bindi Girl: Diving Deep Into the Heart of India.Visit erinreese.com for more information.

No comments :

Post a Comment