Tuesday, January 28, 2014

TWO DAYS ONLY: TAROT SPECIAL

For subscribers to my newsletter...

CHINESE NEW YEAR SPECIAL



YEAR OF THE HORSE

TAROT READINGS WITH ERIN REESE

SLIDING SCALE

Pay what you can: $25, 50, 75, 100.-

~TWO DAYS ONLY~

JANUARY 28 & 29

 

What does the future hold for you?

LOVE

WORK

ROMANCE

CAREER

MONEY

CREATIVITY

TRAVEL

CHANGE

?



HOW: Contact me for a phone or Skype appointment immediately. OR email your question directly to me and you will receive your reading straight to your Inbox.


WHEN: Send your request to me on January 28 and 29 for this special offer.

PAYMENT: Sliding scale donations due upon receipt of reading.




I look forward to reading for you!

WITH LOVE,


Erin Reese
Astro*Intuitive Consultant


Please feel free to repost this link or email and share with interested friends and family.

No comments :

Post a Comment