Tuesday, February 11, 2014

¡Viva Mexico!

Oh, Mexico
I never really been but I'd sure like to go
Oh, Mexico
I guess I'll have to go now
~ James Taylor

Mayan pyramids at Edzna, Campeche

Hola amigos y amigas!

I'm coming in for landing, just back from my recent birthday journey to Central America! For now, a few visual impressions to whet your travel appetite.

Traditional Mexican Dress

Mayan Ruins of Palenque, Chiapas
My mind's a-whirl with Mayan ruins of the Yucatan, the intoxicating megalopolis of Mexico City, Frida Kahlo's coyote mystique and the kaleidoscopic colors of folk art and crafts... My heart is full with the blazing heat of the sun and the gentle warmth of the Mexican people.

Tales coming soon...

Hasta Luego!
Erin
Frida Kahlo Museum, Mexico City

1 comment :

  1. welcome home! can't wait to hear/read about your recent explorations!

    ReplyDelete