Monday, March 24, 2014

Astrology and Tarot: Spring Reading Special!



 

As of March 20, we’ve rocketed into the astrological sign of Aries, time of seed-planting and initiative-taking. We are asked to cultivate confidence and courage to start again, start anew…We are also being both blessed and challenged by a whopping grand cardinal cross, peaking this April, involving Jupiter, Mars, Uranus, and Pluto. Monumental changes are occurring within and without. How is this evolutionary reorg affecting YOU?

It’s the astrological New Year!
 

 Does your life need a little spring cleaning?
How about a spring reading?

At the Mayan ruins in Mexico - reading the jungle leaves!

ASTROLOGY, TAROT AND SPIRITUAL CONSULTING
WITH ERIN REESE

Schedule your Skype, email, or phone reading today.
For a complete list of astro-intuitive services, click here.

DID YOU KNOW…?

  •          Using astrology, we can examine the karmic purpose of your life, your loved ones’ lives, and your relationship
  •       I can help you discover if you can be more effective focusing your life force on income, relationship, profession, travel, creativity...i.e. what are the planets asking of you for this chapter of your precious life?
  •         I also practice remote kinesiology (muscle-testing) if you want to check in on the use of any homeopathy, gemstones, essential oils, herbs or supplements (20+ years experience)
  •       If you purchase a ‘spiritual counseling’ series (four hours), you can get readings in any 1/4 hr increment until the series is used up
  •         Astrological and tarot consultations make great gifts for birthdays, weddings, graduations, anniversaries, and just to say ‘I love you.’ 
  •  I have been practicing and studying the Tarot for over 25 years and Astrology for over 20 years. I was born highly intuitive and come from a line of women healers. I also learned early on that I was also gifted in the art and science of astrological analysis and tarot symbology.
  • I have had two major spiritual awakenings which opened up my psychic center, the ajna chakra (third eye) and the Kundalini Shakti life force. These energetic shifts have enabled me to read clearly and objectively for my clients all over the world. I have studied and lived amongst great masters in India, receiving direct transmission and illumination, which I pass on to my clients in our spiritual work together.
 
I look forward to helping you and your friends and family through this time of evolutionary shift of consciousness.

Namaste,
Erin Reese

Please feel free to repost and/or forward to interested friends, family and community...Your referrals are appreciated!

SPECIAL OFFER: Now through March 31, 2014
20% off any Tarot or Astrology Reading, or Spiritual Counseling session series
Contact Erin today to make an appointment.
Erin Reese, Astro-Intuitive worldwide

No comments :

Post a Comment