Thursday, May 14, 2015

Spiritual Guidance with Erin Reese

Standing at a crossroads?
Need a guide?

Erin Reese


Spiritual Consulting with Erin Reese

Did you know that I offer spiritual consulting package options for clients desiring a deeper dive? This is an incredibly affordable option for those who wish to check in and receive support on a regular basis.

How does it work?
I offer spiritual counseling combined with regular intuitive readings on an ongoing basis. I meet with clients on a weekly or biweekly basis to check in on any professional or personal issues they are working with. We go as deep as you need. Some clients are working through relationship challenges, some need energy clearing to remove blocks in awareness. Some are learning to heal from reactive trauma in which I give them tools and we discuss the progress. Some clients need systemic constellation work to clear ancestral blocks in the family system. Some prefer more free association and personal or business coaching. Last but not least, some clients seek support with embodied spiritual awakening and deepening into the Self. Most clients request a look at the Tarot or their astrology chart for a short or long reading at some point in the session - a very good tool. In short, you bring to the table whatever you want to work through, and together we will find the tool to address it.

How much does it cost?
I offer one-time sessions at my normal rate of $125 per hour or $75 per half-hour, but by far the most affordable solution is to commit to a series of 4 sessions at only $350 which is just over $85/hr. I work with my clients via phone or Skype. I also allow any follow-up questions via email in between calls, if needed, to touch in on anything we are working with. You have my support. It's a great tool for folks that don't feel the call to traditional therapy or coaching but do want to go deeper and build trust with one person in a counseling fashion. And, of course, you have the added benefit of psychic readings as needed to go with it.

Click to enlarge

What is your background?
In addition to 25 years of experience with astrology and the tarot, I am also an author and spiritual travel writer. I have training in transpersonal psychology, yoga and meditation, somatic therapies, recovery, and alternative healing. I have a strong business background, having worked as a corporate recruiter, website producer, and editorial consultant. I have undertaken long periods of spiritual pilgrimages and travel in Asia and Europe, along with five years living in India and studying with a spiritual teacher. My innate psychic ability has been inherited from the women in my ancestry and has been highly activated through spontaneous awakening of the Kundalini life force. I offer my work to clients all over the world in the spirit of service and healing.

For those who like credentials, here are a few other bits of training you might find interesting:

° Coaches Training Institute, Professional Life Coaching, San Rafael
° Sofia University (formerly Institute of Transpersonal Psychology), Palo Alto
° Certified Yoga Instructor. SVYASA Yoga University, Bangalore, India
° Systemic Constellation Training, Germany and United States
° Bachelors of Science, Highest Honors, University of California
° Masters of Science in Counseling (in progress), California State University

If you'd like referrals, please let me know. I have several ongoing clients that have offered to answer any questions from you as a reference for my work. You will know if you feel called to work with me.


How do I get started?
Please email me at erin@erinreese.com to set up an appointment time. Indicate whether you prefer phone or Skype appointments, and indicate a few options and times, Monday through Friday, that would work with your schedule on a weekly or biweekly basis. Payment can be made in advance or at the time of the first scheduled appointment via PayPal or with a bank card or check, your choice. We will find the best option for you.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
I look forward to supporting you on your journey!

With love,
Erin Reese


Erin Reese is an author, spiritual guide, astrologer, and modern psychic reader based in the San Francisco Bay Area. She works with clients all over the world.
For readings and spiritual counseling by Skype, phone or email, contact her directly. She can be reached at erin@erinreese.com.

No comments :

Post a Comment