Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day to YOU!

Happy Valentine’s Day, Beloveds!
You are important to me.
You are key to Existence.
There is no one like You.
I am blessed to know You.
Thank You for being in the World.
And, if you're looking for love...
KEEP AN OPEN MIND!
S/he may be just around the corner!

You'd think that people would have had enough of silly love songs
I look around me and I see it isn't so
Some people want to fill the world with silly love songs
And what's wrong with that
I'd like to know
'Cause here I go again

I love you, I love you
I love you, I love you
~ Paul McCartney & Wings
Valentine's and Year of the Pig Collage, 2019

And, if you're dating or dreaming of meeting your life partner...
BE 100% YOURSELF! Let your soul shine!
You will then recognize your True Love when you meet them!

A soul can know a soul. An ego cannot know a soul. ~ Ram Dass

With love, light, JOY, pleasure, LAUGHTER, and gratitude!
On Valentine’s and always,
Erin
πŸ¦„ πŸ•ΊπŸ» πŸ’ƒπŸ» πŸ’‘
Rep. Barbara Lee's House office, Washington DC
Erin Reese is an author, spiritual guide, astrologer, and modern psychic reader based in the San Francisco Bay Area. She works with clients all over the world. For readings and spiritual counseling by Skype, phone or email, contact her directly. She can be reached at erin@erinreese.com.

No comments :

Post a Comment