Monday, April 29, 2019

Upcoming Online Tarot Course!


 Summer Tarot Course Online!


Hello dear friends and clients,

I hope you are enjoying this gorgeous spring weather!

Just back from Mexico… ahhhh… thank you Goddess for 9 days on the Pacific, devouring fish tacos, fresh lime margaritas, and sunshine. My body loves swimming in salt water! The Mexican people are so incredibly warm and generous. How grateful I am!


The Empress

 UPCOMING TAROT WORKSHOP



I wanted to give you a heads-up: I am planning a SUMMER TAROT WORKSHOP – online!


Are you interested? 

I will be sharing basic reading tips, as well as secrets of the skilled reader.

I will share important psychic tools and tips for assuring ACCURATE and POWERFUL readings for yourself, your friends, families, and perhaps your future clients.

The 8-week Course will be divided up into two 4-week workshops, Part A (June 2019) and Part B (July 2019).

You do not need to attend both sections! 

However, there *will* be a discount offered if you participate in both!

Course will be online, either Thursdays 10 to 11:30am or Fridays 10 to 11:30am Pacific (1.5 hr/class meeting)

All calls will be recorded.

More details will follow.

Please reply and let me know if you are interested (and if so, which day would work).

I can’t wait to share this incredible gift with you. It’s been a long time coming!

With love and creativity, intuition and spark,
Erin

Viva Mexico!


Erin Reese is an author, spiritual guide, astrologer, and modern psychic reader based in the San Francisco Bay Area. She works with clients all over the world. For readings and spiritual counseling by Skype, phone or email, contact her directly. She can be reached at erin@erinreese.com.

No comments :

Post a Comment