Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Intuitive Tarot Mastery 🌈 NEW Online Video Course - Now Streaming On-Demand! 🤩


Learn Tarot like a Pro!

Intuitive Tarot Mastery Course - Online

NEW! from Erin Reese, M.S.

$95 - Stream On Demand

https://www.erinreese.com/courses/intuitive-tarot-mastery-course-with-erin-reese-ms

Hello everyone!
I'm thrilled to introduce you to my Intuitive Tarot Mastery video course.

My team and I have created a series of 12 Tarot mastery videos to guide, inspire, and teach you the secrets I've learned over 30 years of working with the cards themselves. The goal is to help your own Tarot readings sing with accuracy, for yourself and for others! 

I have been working with the Tarot professionally for two decades and have given thousands of readings to individuals all over the world. My specialty is channeling the wisdom of one's own soul, to provide accurate and important information to my clients. My orientation is a combination of practical, cosmic, Jungian, and psychospiritual. I combine intuition, channeling, and the powerful legacy of the traditional 78-card sacred deck. 

Learn to read the Tarot like a Pro!

Cost: $95
Stream On Demand
*With your purchase, you will receive a private password via email. You will use this to access all 12 course modules on demand! Watch when you like, at the pace that works for you!

https://www.erinreese.com/courses/intuitive-tarot-mastery-course-with-erin-reese-ms

Course Outline (12 Modules)

+ The Celtic Cross – A Deeper Look
+ Tips for Memorizing Cards + “Minor to a Major” Power Spread
+ “Decision Making” Power Spread

+ Major Arcana Part I (Introduction and Meanings)
+ Major Arcana Part II (Meanings continued)
+ “Relationship” Power Spread
+ The Four Suits and Elements
+ The Aces and Seasons
+ Court Cards Part I – The Pages
+ Court Cards Part II – The Knights
+ Court Cards Part III – The Queens
+ Court Cards Part IV – The Kings



https://www.erinreese.com/courses/intuitive-tarot-mastery-course-with-erin-reese-ms
  

Testimonials:

“This course made a big difference for me! I’m more in tune with my intuition. It helped hone my skills.” ~ Robyn R.
“Erin’s class brought the cards alive for me.  Through her wisdom and example they have become friends, mentors and guides.  Her teachings unlocked the cards inner wisdom, helping me to connect to my own intuition and “something bigger” that comes through the tarot.” ~ Keith H.
“I learned so much. I highly recommend it.” ~ Linda R.
"I started Erin's tarot mastery course very spiritually depleted and was simply looking for a place to feed my spirit and maybe learn something new, but I got so much more. Three months later I am giving tarot readings professionally, but more importantly, my cup has been filled so that I have the vigor and presence of mind to be of service to other people.” ~ Amanda L.
"Erin's approach to Tarot encourages self reflection and our own intuition.  Of course we learn what the cards mean, but this is beyond what you can learn from memorization.  Through her guidance, she encourages us to trust ourselves and what we "see."  I've given myself readings for many years, it wasn't until this class, that I was able to put together the spreads, the cards, and my own perception.  Now, instead of reading from a book first, my reading comes first and the book is truly just for reference. I have so much trust in my own interpretation, thank you, Erin!" ~ Quinn M.

Erin Reese is a contemporary intuitive, spiritual counselor, author and guide. A modern mystic with over thirty years of experience, Erin Reese offers incisive, practical intuitive readings to her clients worldwide. She is a spiritual counselor, guide and mentor to those seeking an alternative to traditional psychotherapy or business coaching. For more information, visit erinreese.com

erinreese.com

No comments :

Post a Comment