Friday, January 31, 2020

Spiritual Counseling and Mentorship with Erin




With all the love and gratitude in my heart... Thank you for being my readers and clients. I am touched. 

2020 has amazing energy. I wish to share this with you. I have openings right now for spiritual counseling clients and mentorship, if you feel called. 

I typically meet with folks every two weeks on an ongoing basis, online from anywhere in the world. This is an excellent alternative to traditional therapy and offers upliftment in ways you may not have thought possible. 

I hope to share with you my deepest support and wisdom, as well as help you to shine brightly within and without - your soul's true calling. This is my February Valentine to you, beloveds. 

Please check out my website for offerings, or to make a consultation appointment. Or, simply email me directly. Always, Erin
My writing desk. Oakland, CA
Erin Reese is a spiritual counselor, non-dual teacher, author, and intuitive consultant based in the SF Bay Area. Erin has a Master of Science in Counseling and has been reading the Tarot for over thirty years. She works with personal clients, business executives, artists, and beautiful people just like You, all over the world.

No comments :

Post a Comment