Monday, January 6, 2020

Video Post! Erin's Sneak Peak Tarot Class & New Website 2020!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLaW4ubLo0g&t=5s


Aloha 🌺🌺🌺🌺
and Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🌺🌺🌺🌺
(is that enough positive energy pouring forth?)
Let it shower down upon you. 2020 gonna be a good one!

I wanted to write a post about a couple of exciting events, but instead created a video so I could just talk to you!

In this 7 min clip, I give you a Sneak Peak into my new website (with discount booking code!) AND my upcoming Tarot Mentoring online class. I would love for you to join this 6-week group, once a week!
Check out my new Vlog Video Post here.
It's going to be interactive, fun, and powerful. You will learn the arts of mastering Tarot readings, like playing full songs and melodies on a guitar versus just plucking out the notes of card meanings. You will learn to give accurate readings to others, and for yourself.
I need to know what times work best for folks (I give a few options), so let me know if you're interested!





PLUS: I'm so excited to introduce my new fabulous website, designed by the fabulous Kelsey Conroy. Check it out! ErinReese.com

erinreese.com

Last but not least... if you would like to attend our monthly online non-dual wisdom satsang, it's coming up this Thursday, 9am PST - by donation. More info and registration here. Namaste.

With love, joy, and great appreciation for YOU!
Erin
IG & Twitter: @erin_reese



No comments :

Post a Comment