Monday, February 18, 2013

Sun enters Pisces: Readings by Donation

The Sun has just entered Pisces, mutable sign of the Fish,

And Erin's by the seaside in India, psychic antennae high in the sky!

READINGS BY DONATION

~ Through Tuesday, February 19 ~

 



In honor of the Sun's ingress into the FLUID, PSYCHIC, AND COMPASSIONATE SIGN OF PISCES, I'm offering Tarot Readings via donation until end of day, Tuesday February 19.

HOW: Email your question directly to me, along with any specifics about your situation that I need to know. I will respond within 24-48 hours with a personalized write-up of your intuitive reading, plus full-color photograph of the Tarot cards drawn for your question.


WHEN: Send your request to me by end of day, February 19, 2013, Pacific time.

PAYMENT: Sliding scale donations due upon receipt of reading, via Paypal or by easy-access donation button on my website, erinreese.com. (My normal rate is $100 per hour.)

I look forward to reading for you!

With love,
Erin Reese

 
Please feel free to repost this link or email and share with interested friends and family.

Recent testimonial on Erin's readings:

You're a mid-wife, doctor, priestess, 
with a gentle, sweet, hip, sophisticated way
of articulating the information.
The clarity of your voice pairs with an amazing life-path
of stripping to the core that resonates pure love and light.
~ Noreen, graphic artist, Berkeley, CA

No comments :

Post a Comment