Sunday, February 10, 2013

Traveling Woman




San Francisco International Airport

Ground control to Majorette Bindi! I’m ready for blast off at the crux of the New Moon in Aquarius, my natal sign. All cleared for take-off, jetting through security, cruising through cyberspace to your living room on SFO’s fab free wifi.

As I get ready to board Singapore Airlines for a long haul flight, I don’t even know at this point how many times I’ve been to India over the past ten years. Ten? Fifteen? It doesn’t matter and I don’t care.

I’m ready to go, shooting through space back to my beloved Bombay.  Off I fly to Mumbai, enchanted city of dreams and enlightenment, home of my gurus, the great sages Ramesh Balsekar and Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj. Bollywood heaven, a mad megalopolis, a conglomeration of culture clashes and metropolis madness. I am breathless with agape from the purity and excitement at what awaits. Magic, miracles, and mischievous divine tricks for certain, I’m thrilled to take a dip in the sea of the Motherland Herself.

I’m going to try to write more this time, video more, transmit and emit more for YOU, my  loves. I’m going to dispatch and download raw, un-edited, and un-intentioned.  Let me slam out the Truth from the road, unfiltered.

Truth. Unfiltered. Let it go. Let it be so.

You know why I travel by now. Because I must. Because my moorings must be constantly loosened and tightened and loosened again, so that I may always have a bit of Aquarian objectivity and detachment to comment on the State of Universal Affairs. To step outside the cultural Superego to see things As They Truly Are. To never be completely taken asunder by the predominant conditioning, so that we can have a glimpse into the Pure Beauty of Existence sans shoulds, ought-tos and must dos.

I love you all. I’ll be gone approximately one month but in another sense I’ll be closer to you than ever. Watch this space for a glimpse into the exquisiteness of the human race, the sheer wonder and sense of place. You know The One: Her name is and always shall be India.

Namaste, beloveds! Come traveling with me. Comment and hop on board!
Xoxoxo Erin

P.S. Support your local indie author! My book is available on Amazon in paperback!


5 comments :

  1. Blessed travels-Ris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the magic in Ma India! I love you too!! xxx from sunny Amsterdam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy Mother |India dear Erin..
    Can't wait to hear from you...
    Safe travel........,

    Love from Lisse!!

    ReplyDelete