Monday, February 4, 2013

WILD AND PRECIOUS LIFE: Readings by donation


Tell me, what is it you plan to do
with your one wild and precious life?
 ~ Mary Oliver

  WILD AND PRECIOUS LIFE

READINGS BY DONATION

~ SPECIAL FOR TODAY ~

ERIN'S BIRTHDAY

In honor of my birthday today, February 4, I'm offering Intuitive Tarot Readings via email or Skype by sliding scale/donation.

HOW: Email your single question (one question per donation, please) directly to me, along with any specifics about your situation that I might need to know. I will respond within 24-48 hours with a personalized write-up of your intuitive reading, plus full-color photograph of the Tarot cards drawn for your question.
SKYPE: If you have access to Skype, let me know and we can do the reading live within 24-48 hours. Limited Skype appointments available.

WHEN: Send your request to me by end of day, February 4, 2013. European friends - you have a grace period of 9 hours! India friends - your grace period is 12 hours!

PAYMENT: Sliding scale donations due upon receipt of reading, via Paypal or by easy-access donation button on my website, erinreese.com. (My normal rate is $100 per hour.)

Here's to another fabulous run around the Sun. I look forward to reading for you in celebration of my own birthday and your one wild and precious life!

With love,
Erin Reese

Please feel free to repost this link or email and share with interested friends and family. 

Here is a YouTube video with a clip of me giving a Skype tarot reading!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sUB_bJy-Eg

 Erin Reese - Tarot and Astrology Worldwide

I don't know exactly what a prayer is.
I do know how to pay attention, how to fall down
into the grass, how to kneel down in the grass,
how to be idle and blessed, how to stroll through the fields,
which is what I have been doing all day.
Tell me, what else should I have done?
Doesn't everything die at last, and too soon?
Tell me, what is it you plan to do
with your one wild and precious life?

~ Mary Oliver, The Summer Day

No comments :

Post a Comment