Monday, August 24, 2020

Wings of Change

I was so happy when I came across these iridescent, luminous cloud wings on my early evening walk yesterday, for several reasons.

First, the smoke has temporarily cleared enough to see them. (We were on advised evacuation for almost a week due to our massive regional forest fire which lapped up against our tiny little Sierra town.)

Second, these wings of change heralded a shift in heavy energies. Indeed, last night I was awakened by strong winds (and dangerous lightning once again! ⚡) At 2:00 a.m. I dashed outside in my bathrobe to pull laundry off the clothesline, wind howling and lightning surging. Lying in bed afterwards, hearing the pitter-patter of raindrops, I was thrilled for the (albeit temporary) cleansing energy of water finally gracing us with Her presence.
💧
Third, I had just completed another enneagram seminar weekend as part becoming a certified Enneagram counselor and practitioner. So, seeing these "wings" made me very happy to honor my wings of 5 and 7 which, for those who know the language, obviously reveals me as a Six (counterphobic).
😏
The enneagram is a powerful tool I use to assist my clients and students to understand and face their own ego fixation, moving toward freedom and liberation embodied. I am excited to share this with you all moving forward.

May you be sane, serene, courageous in this Great Unfolding. 

Love,

Erin

Erin Reese, M.S. is a contemporary spiritual teacher, author and guide. A modern mystic with over thirty years of experience, Erin Reese offers incisive, practical intuitive readings to her clients worldwide. She is a counselor, guide and mentor to those seeking an alternative to traditional psychotherapy or business coaching. Erin also offers non-dual meetings and retreats on embodied liberation and freedom from suffering. 


No comments :

Post a Comment